6/15/2012

9 days til take-off

My time in the heart of the ol' USA is quickly approaching an end.  I am finding myself making quite a few purchases for clothes, clothes, and well more clothes.  As well as getting equipped for my study abroad.  I guess that paper in London is longer than here and doesn't fit in a standard size binder.  So I have to go totally equipped with notebooks, scrap paper, binder, pencils and of course as math nerd who is taking geometry would need..........
a totally awesome 8 pc Math Set.  What more could a girl want? A protractor, compass, ruler, 60 degree square, 45 degree square, drawing pencil, eraser, and pencil sharpener.  I seriously was a little kid in a candy store when I found this as Walmart.  All for a whopping $1.99. 

Besides finding lots of new things to purchase I find myself cooking dinner more often, and not just dinner but pretty darn good dinners.  Tonight's entree was country fried steak, corn, and hand mashed garlic red potatoes (with my secret ingredient).  Don't ask because I will never tell.  As I was cooking I was thinking that a glass of wine would only enhance my chance to win Hell's Kitchen marathon at the Lawson-Fowler household, a battle I don't think Austin knows he is a part of.  I sent him to Kroger to pick up a bottle.  Ya know the whole 21+ part of life.  And what did he come back with 
 this bottle of Chardonnay.  Now mind you we went on a mini-excursion to Indiana to pick up a few travel items at the Liberty Bell flea market (visit it ASAP) and on the way home someone may have been a little cranky.  Definitely couldn't have been the girl who worked all day.  Nonetheless dinner with Mad Housewife Chardonnay a success!!

#9daysholyshit.


No comments:

Post a Comment